Present & Broadcast from a Computer
As a presenter, it's important to have the option of presenting from either your mobile device or your computer. Having SlideShark's unique PowerPoint content management and analytics capabilities on your PC—in addition to your iPad or iPhone—extends the value for sales teams and others who often rely on multiple devices.
With SlideShark Anywhere, a unique feature of SlideShark Team Edition, team members can access approved PowerPoints and present and broadcast directly from their PC/Mac computers or Windows 8 tablets through an intuitive web-based interface. SlideShark Anywhere allows users—such as inside sales reps—to easily navigate their slides and, when used in conjunction with Broadcasting, see their speaker notes and thumbnails of upcoming slides while presenting to remote participants. Slides can also be advanced with a standard USB or Bluetooth computer remote clicker. It can also be used to present in full screen—with all animations, graphics and fonts intact—to audience members in the room. And because the content is securely distributed via Team Edition, marketing or management can track what's presented.
Overview - Presenting from the PC or Mac
SlideShark Anywhere is accessible directly from your SlideShark.com content catalog.
- Access to approved PowerPoint presentations via web browser
- Play presentations using full screen for in-person presentations
- Arrow buttons and/or mouse clicks to advance animations and slides
- Thumbnail tray—easily jump to previous or upcoming slides
- Use presenter view for broadcasting your slides over the web
- Animation counter for each slide
- Collapsible sections: speaker notes, slide thumbnails and broadcast information
- Easily switch between presenter view and full screen
- IE 8, 9, 10, 11
- Mac Safari
Availability - Presenting & Broadcasting Slides via Browser
SlideShark Anywhere is available to SlideShark Team Edition users