Present and Share PDFs From your iOS Device
After PowerPoint, PDF documents are the most popular file-type in a salesperson’s content arsenal. Extending the ability to manage, present, share, and track PDF content gives teams a whole new level of flexibility in the field, and managers a broader perspective on content usage and level of control.
With SlideShark Team Edition, PDF content is now available for upload into Team and personal folders by admins and presenters (if permitted).
Overview – Presenting PDF on iOS
PDF documents live in your content catalog alongside your PowerPoint content and share many of the same features, such as:
- Presenter Mode projection, including page thumbnails – easily jump to previous or upcoming pages
- Ability to highlight information with SlideShark’s built-in laser pointer and annotations
- Share a trackable link of your document for on-demand viewing and downloading
- Organize content to folders
- Hide and re-ordering pages in the document on the iPad
- Upload content from the web, Open-in, or through cloud storage integration
Keep in mind that any file type that can be converted into a PDF – including Excel, Keynote, Word documents and others – can now be uploaded into your content catalog!
Availability – PDF files on iOS devices
PDF support is available to SlideShark Team Edition users