SlideShark Team Edition: Control the Show
Your sales reps and services staff are the face of your organization, but their use of unapproved, out-of-date presentations can hinder their effectiveness and even reflect poorly on your company. To improve performance, you need to ensure they're using the right content, the right way, at all times, regardless of the device they're using.
With SlideShark Team Edition, presenters can easily access and present up-to-date and approved PowerPoint® content, straight from their iPad, iPhone, iPod touch. With the SlideShark Anywhere feature, they can also present approved PowerPoints from a PC/Mac computer or Windows 8 tablet.
The solution also empowers administrators to easily add, delete or update presentations as needed, and distribute them via the cloud for fast, secure access. You can even measure and monitor the use of this content—something never before possible!
With SlideShark, you're finally empowered to control message and brand consistency, keep presentations up-to-date across your organization, and track presentation usage. And for companies in regulated industries, SlideShark helps reduce legal risks while providing an audit trail for presentations shared in the field.
SlideShark viewing analytics make it easy to know how your PowerPoints are being used by presenters. Quickly gain access to dashboards and reports online and within the App to find out which presentations are being used most often, which slides are being shown by which users, and when! You can even determine what device was used to present—iPad, iPhone or computer. Team members can also access their own reports on the viewing results for presentations they share online with prospects, allowing for more informed, effective follow-up.
Built for business
With SlideShark Team Edition, managers have control over who can upload, view, access, download, and customize individual presentations for maximum security. Built on Brainshark's reliable and scalable cloud computing infrastructure, SlideShark Team Edition provides access to your most important PowerPoint content anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day.
Other key features:
- Account administration. Easily add or remove users and manage user permissions. You can also manage content upload permissions, cloud storage provider access, content visibility and folders, presentation sharing and downloading permissions, and billing information all from one location.
- Coming Soon: PDF Support. Manage, present, share, and track PDF content from your iOS device for even more effective follow up.
- Personalized content. Optionally give permission to team members to upload presentations to their own personal content folder or customize company-provided presentations by hiding or re-ordering slides.
- Broadcasting. Show your slides over the web to remote meeting attendees. Then get detailed analytics on attendee participation.
- SlideShark Anywhere. Access, present and broadcast presentations from your PC, Mac or Windows 8 tablet with SlideShark's intuitive web interface.
- Single Sign-On. Make your Team Edition experience even more secure and convenient by allowing users to access the system via SSO. Now integrated with Okta.
- Team Storage. Ensure your users have plenty of space for team and optional personal content with 5 GB of Team Storage, and the ability to add more storage as needed
Also For Individual Business Users
SlideShark PRO is an upgrade to the free version, designed for those who use SlideShark for work but don't require the multi-user benefits of Team Edition. SlideShark PRO includes an additional 1GB of storage, presentation tracking and broadcasting to up to 10 attendees per meeting.